Fully assembled in a sturdy steel enclosure, the Iron Sun Small House Kit includes:
- A 50 watt solar panel with a 25 foot all-weather cord attached
- Nickel iron battery set, 20 amp-hours
- 2 cigarette lighter plug outlets
- 10 12 volt LED bulbs – (5) 7W bulbs (5) 3W bulbs
- 2 Cigarette lighter cord plug adapters (the “male” side)
- 2 small rechargeable flashlights
- 2 USB adapters for charging smart phones, etc
- 1 lamp.
This system has battery capacity to power 8-10 lights and charge phones, tablets, and laptops anytime. When the sun shines, you have extra power for larger 12 volt DC appliances up to 120 watts. This system is great for emergency backup power as it can be stored for years and perform well after storage.
When maintained and used as directed, this system will provide you with power for 40 years or more. For daily use or for emergency backup, there is no other power kit on the market with the durability of our Iron Sun Boxes.
Distilled water must be added to the batteries once per month. Iron Sun Boxes are NOT suitable for powering inverters or any AC appliances.